Posted by Patrick Maness
When it’s time to add or replace a piece of kitchen equipment, do you strive for the second-best option? Didn’t think so.
Second place doesn’t cut it in the restaurant world. You need the best piece of equipment available based on your budget, and a second-place option simply isn’t worth your time.
With expectations this high, you need to know you’re reviewing options from the best manufacturers in the industry and that any tool you purchase will deliver the quality and longevity you demand.
Purchase foodservice equipment from these manufacturers and you won’t be disappointed.
* Alto-Shaam. If you’re in the market for a combi-oven, start with Alto-Shaam. In business for more than 50 years and famous for its innovations in heat-holding compartments, Alto-Shaam is also active in the cook and hold oven market as well.
* Cambro Manufacturing. Cambro offers high-quality products across a wide array of restaurant categories. Their products generally focus on improving restaurant safety and efficiency. You should look to them if you’re in the market for storage containers, shelves, smallwares and food safety supplies.
* Hobart. Restaurateurs in need of heavy-duty kitchen prep equipment and dishwashers turn to Hobart. The company specializes in food processors and mixers, and its dishwashers have become an industry staple.
* Hoshizaki America. Hoshizaki America knows ice machines and it knows them well. Known as the world’s largest manufacturer of ice makers and dispensers, as well as refrigerators/freezers and related accessories, make this company your first stop.
* Libbey. If you’re focused on upgrading the front of your house, look to Libbey. One of the leading designers of tableware and glassware for almost two centuries, Libbey also offers options from Syracuse China and World Tableware.
* Vulcan. One of the most recognizable names in cooking equipment, chefs and restaurateurs have been cooking on Vulcan equipment for more than 130 years. The company is best known for its griddles and ranges, but it is also active in the fryer, charbroiler and oven markets.
* Vollrath. If you’re looking for professional-grade equipment, learn more about Vollrath. This company features numerous countertop induction cooking options and is a one-stop destination for pots and pans, kitchen utensils and buffet or tabletop service.
Finding top-of-the-line foodservice equipment and supplies starts with researching the right companies. Select equipment from any of these manufacturers and you won’t regret the decision. To learn more about any of these manufacturers and to find other great equipment vendors, contact TriMark today or request our catalog.