TriMark USA is one of the nation's largest providers of design and build services, equipment and supplies to the foodservice industry. TriMark offers operators an unrivaled level of customized service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company. We partner with our customers, which include national chains, independent restaurants, healthcare facilities, K-12 and universities, entertainment venues, and many other segments, providing tailored solutions and essential products to operate with greater efficiency and realize better bottom line results. Our aim every day is to serve with excellence, meeting the needs of foodservice professionals so they can achieve their culinary vision.
TriMark Strategic, the Southern region of TriMark USA, offers foodservice operators a new level of service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company.
We are looking for a Sales Representative that resides in and is familiar with businesses in the Fayette County area, particularly the Peachtree City area.
The Sales Representative is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account preparation within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the Company’s products and/or related services resulting from field activity.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Generate new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Present and sell Company’s products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plan for managing multiple accounts and prospects
- Identify sales prospects and follow-up on prospects and assigned contracts
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales quotes
- Develop and grow product knowledge
- Establish and grow new client relationships
- Set goals for expanding customer base and increasing market share
- Identify and resolve client concerns and issues
- Prepare reports on sales performance and pipeline management
- Coordinate with Sales Manager to accomplish mutually set goals
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows, customer conferences, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to travel extensively
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience that results in high customer delight and satisfaction
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem solving
- Must be results oriented and able to work both independently and within a team environ
To apply for this position, complete and upload the form below as well as your resume: