Position Summary: The Project Coordinator is responsible to take a signed contract, enter it into the system, order the equipment in the system and get it to the project on time. This position is also responsible to engage with all people involved in the project internally, on site, and the customer.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Answer calls, convey verbal and/or written quotes to customers and process call-in orders
- Answer all email request for quotes from customers as needed
- Enter quotes in AutoQuotes from drawings for account representatives to review and present to their customer for the quality quote. Require from time-to-time to also review drawings for size, outlets and voltage as needed
- Provide credit department with any information needed for new customer set up; process any prepayments received on new orders/projects
- Enter sales orders or import projects for processing
- Prepare purchase orders for equipment that is special ordered or drop shipped for management to review and approve; seek acknowledgement from the factories, track and make sure the customer’s time frame can be met
- Provide accounts payable information on any new vendors that need to be set up
- Work with the internal and external staff to provide them with up-to-date information on job site, notify and look for alternatives as problems arise on the job site to meet the customer’s needs; manage returns back to the factory on equipment changes of the job
- Assist in training new staff members
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Communicate with the Distribution Center on the project timeline, delivery dates, carrier preferences, or other order requirements.
- Follow up post-delivery to ensure that all equipment is accounted for and damage free.
- Provide any manuals, documentation, or warranty information/terms to the end user.
- Schedule the start-ups or demos as required on all equipment where it is needed.
- Work with accounting on the billing of each project for timely completion.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Possesses outstanding written, verbal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a team player when needed and a self-motivated individual
- Must be highly organized
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Exceptional work ethic with a focus on achieving goals and targets in a timely and complete manner
- Ability to travel
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Familiarity with Navision (Microsoft-based program)
- AutoQuotes and DataModes experience a plus
- Moderate billing experience
To apply for this position, complete and upload the form below as well as your resume: