TriMark USA is one of the nation's largest providers of design and build services, equipment and supplies to the foodservice industry. TriMark offers operators an unrivaled level of customized service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company. We partner with our customers, which include national chains, independent restaurants, healthcare facilities, K-12 and universities, entertainment venues, and many other segments, providing tailored solutions and essential products to operate with greater efficiency and realize better bottom line results. Our aim every day is to serve with excellence, meeting the needs of foodservice professionals so they can achieve their culinary vision.
TriMark Strategic, the Southern region of TriMark USA, offers foodservice operators a new level of service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company.
The Project Coordinator for New Stores, Reinvestment & Licensing I is responsible for taking a project from inception to completion not limited to but including ordering the equipment and ensuring all project timelines are met. This position is also responsible for working with all project personnel including internal team members, on site, and the customer.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Manage projects through all phases of job including initial job set-up, design, purchasing, customer communication of timelines, shipment of product, final project reconciliation and billing.
- Ability to establish, organize and maintain an effective and efficient project filing system.
- Work closely with customers to answer any questions and address any problems or complications that may arise.
- Identify and communicate the schedule for all phases of the project making sure the customer’s expectations and production schedules are synchronized.
- Initiate orders with the purchasing agent or directly with the manufacturer in accordance with the project specifications.
- Verify all purchase orders are received and accepted by the supplier and any approval paperwork is returned.
- Manage activities at site and work through any conflicts or disputes that may arise.
- Coordinate delivery, installation and start-up of equipment.
- Notify all parties immediately of delays.
- Provide documented weekly project updates to include schedules and critical dates list.
- Maintain and enhance an ongoing relationship with client and contractors.
- Communicate both internally and externally in all areas of the project’s coordination.
- Identify and finalize completion of order through invoicing.
- Continue to finalize the project assisting internally and externally with any issues resulting from project including but not limited to 30 day and 1-year walk-thru notifications.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Possess outstanding written, verbal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a team player when needed and a self-motivated individual
- Must be highly organized
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Ability to think creatively; highly driven
- Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with others in the organization
- Exceptional work ethic with a focus on achieving goals and targets in a timely and complete manner
- Ability for limited travel
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A college degree is preferred, but a combination of work experience and certification will be accepted for the right candidate
- Phone customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and ability to quickly learn and utilize company enterprise software
TriMark Strategic offers a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k) plan with a matching contribution, Flexible Spending Account, PTO, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement and more.
To apply for this position, complete and upload the form below as well as your resume: