TriMark USA is one of the nation's largest providers of design and build services, equipment and supplies to the foodservice industry. TriMark offers operators an unrivaled level of customized service by combining the hands-on support and local market knowledge of a strong, regional supplier with the purchasing strength, industry expertise, and delivery capabilities of a national company. We partner with our customers, which include national chains, independent restaurants, healthcare facilities, K-12 and universities, entertainment venues, and many other segments, providing tailored solutions and essential products to operate with greater efficiency and realize better bottom line results. Our aim every day is to serve with excellence, meeting the needs of foodservice professionals so they can achieve their culinary vision.
ISI Commercial Refrigeration, LLC., a subsidiary of TriMark Strategic, began in 1965 as a two-person operation; since then we have grown into one of the Southwest's largest restaurant equipment distributors. Headquartered in Lewisville, Texas, we staff over 120 foodservice equipment experts in 4 major metropolitan areas and provide exceptional service. We've built our business one satisfied customer at a time. By providing precisely what they need, when and where they need it, we've earned their trust - and their continued business. Our range of product offerings and services continues to expand, and we now offer a full spectrum of commercial foodservice equipment, in addition to our extensive service and parts capabilities. From an individual piece of equipment, to a complete, turn-key installation, we are prepared to provide the level of professional expertise that we have acquired over our 40 year history.
The Refrigeration Equipment Preventative Maintenance Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining Company owned and customer equipment according to safety, predictive, and maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the Company’s business goals and objectives.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment
- Assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customers
- Replace worn components before mechanical breakdowns occur
- Request supplies, prepare materials needed, and conduct preventative maintenance
- Survey safety devices and equipment on a regular basis.
- Keep equipment, tools, and shop/work areas in clean and safe condition
- Maintain and take periodic inventory of parts, materials, and components as directed
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Comply with safety regulations
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Must be highly motivated and work independently
- Ability to communicate/follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Must be able to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Ability to travel constantly around the DFW (80% of the time) and beyond when necessary
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 3 years of experience in preventative maintenance
- Knowledge of basic routine maintenance and repair procedures
- Ability to operate hand and power tools
- Basic computer skills