Shipping and Receiving Associate
ISI Commercial Refrigeration, Inc. began in 1965 as a two-person operation; since then we have grown into one of the Southwest’s largest restaurant equipment distributors. We staff over 120 foodservice equipment experts in 4 major metropolitan areas and provide exceptional service. We’ve built our business one satisfied customer at a time. By providing precisely what they need, when and where they need it, we’ve earned their trust - and their continued business.
Our range of product offering and services continues to expand, and we now offer a full spectrum of commercial foodservice equipment, in addition to our extensive service and parts capabilities. From an individual piece of equipment, to a complete, turn-key installation, we are prepared to provide the level of professional expertise that we have acquired over our 40 year history.
ISI Commercial Refrigeration is a TriMark company, headquartered in Coppell, TX with 12 locations in Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, and Minnesota, specializing in foodservice equipment, supply, and design solutions.
· Verify check-in/check-out sheets against bill of lading before sending to wholesale department
· Post all bill of ladings
· Receive parts physically
· Pack, ship, and receive all equipment
· Write up credit memo requests
· Maintain aisles and shipping/receiving area
· UPS- shipping out of wholesale and equipment
· Daily up keep of staging area
· Call truck lines for sales
· Maintain equipment within the warehouse
· Check morning (BOL), equipment and receiving
· Weekly maintenance of forklifts
· All employees must be able to pass our background check and drug screen
· Should be customer service driven
· Functional knowledge of computers and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
· Ability to multi-task and help in other jobs as needed
· High School Diploma or GED
There are currently no open positions available.
Please check back as new positions are added periodically.