Posted by Melinda Kinnear
Providing an unmatched volume and variety of food, Vector H Series multi-cook ovens are specifically designed for foodservice operations where space is limited but food demand is high. A new wide model option allows operators to cook 16-inch pizzas, appetizers, desserts and more—all at the same time—in a compact, ventless footprint.
Featuring up to four independent oven chambers, operators can control the temperature, fan speed and cook time in each individual chamber for maximum flexibility.
Standard Features Include:
- Programmable, touchscreen control
- Easy recipe upload/ download via USB port
- UL-listed ventless catalytic converter
- Double-pane glass door
- One (1) wire stainless steel rack and two (2) jet plates per cooking chamber
- 4” adjustable legs
- Cord and plug on 208-240V models
If you're interested in learning more, here are a few options of the Vector H Series Multi-Cook Ovens:
Vector H Series Oven with 4 oven chambers
Vector H Series Oven with 3 oven chambers
Vector H Series Oven with 2 oven chambers.