At TriMark R.W. Smith, we are creatively shaping and influencing the Bay Area's trendiest restaurant and hotel spaces. From unique tablescapes to event design, we bring extraordinary vision to reality.
We are expanding rapidly in the Bay Area and looking for Regional Sales Reps to join our dynamic team in San Francisco.
Work in partnership with top Bay Area chefs, sommeliers and restaurant professionals to creatively solve problems, grow sales and engage in the guest experience.
For more information, visit our careers page at www.rwsmithco.com/jobs
• Build, manage and grow current partnerships.
• Identify the potential of new partnerships and lead efforts to secure new business relationships.
• Introduce potential customers to the advantages of TriMark R.W. Smith and educate them about our offerings via creative presentations, in-person demonstrations and thoughtful proposals.
• Identify client needs and advise on emerging trends and latest developments in the hospitality sector.
• Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see clients through to resolution.
• Possess the ability to convert potential customers into active customers from hotel accounts to high-end, boutique restaurants.
• A people person-someone who loves to connect with others and has the unique talent of being both a listener and a talker.
• Someone who possesses excellent time management skills and not only meets revenue targets, but gets excited about exceeding them.
• Ability to work independently, identify business opportunities and grow sales.
• Proven negotiation and closing skills.
• Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the acquisition process.
• Take an active interest in culinary culture and event design.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptive.
• Extensive and ongoing training programs to help you achieve the highest level of success in your role.
• Unlimited sales commission.
• Competitive base salaries in addition to monthly and annual bonus programs.
• Group health insurance package.
• Generous 401(k) retirement savings plan and pre-tax savings options for full-time employees.
TriMark R.W. Smith is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans. TriMark R.W. Smith participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. See the E-Verify notice in English or Español. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at: email@example.com.
Only local applicants will be considered for this position. Relocation costs are not covered by TriMark R.W. Smith.
Employment with TriMark R.W. Smith may be contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug/alcohol screen and a background investigation.
We provide a smoke-free and drug-free work environment. Third-party recruiters and agencies without a current signed contract should not respond to this posting.
Third party recruiters/agencies without a signed contract with TriMark R.W. Smith should not respond to this advertisement.