Position Summary: The Project Manager is responsible for the management of customer projects in the foodservice equipment design, supply, and installation segment. This position is also responsible for total process coordination from design to procurement to installation.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop project scheduling to include: design; installation, equipment purchase, logistics, delivery, millwork, & fabrication, etc.
- Work with sales and estimating to accurately and actively quote new opportunities
- Collaborate with client’s agents and design team to develop finished product. Approve and release shop drawings
- Coordinate delivery, installation, start-up, and demonstrations
- Work with project coordinators for all billing and purchasing elements
- Manage activities at site and work through any conflicts or disputes that may arise
- Maintain and be able to provide documented weekly project updates
- Create and enhance an ongoing relationship with client and contractors
- Find and implement cost savings ideas in areas such as purchasing, labor utilization, freight and delivery, etc.
- Manage and communicate job schedules
- Secure, bid, and manage any third party partners such as millwork, installation, and fabrication
- Communicate both internally and externally in areas such as estimating, procurement, project coordination, sales, customer, logistics, etc.
- Identify and finalize completion of order through invoicing and customer notifications
- Organize and lead pre-project and post-project meetings
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Effective interpersonal skills to successfully work with others in the organization
- Understand and support the confidential nature of the position and all related functions
- Possess integrity and ethical character with a clean financial background
- Must be able to read architectural drawings and communicate layout and design requirements to others
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skill, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Exceptional work ethic with a focus on achieving goals and targets in a timely and complete manner
- Ability to travel
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or work related experience
- 4+ years’ of Project Management or similar experience
- Restaurant equipment and/or foodservice experience preferred but not essential
- Exceptional computer skills in the operation and functioning of all programs used by the organization, including advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn and utilize company enterprise software
To apply for this position, complete and upload the form below as well as your resume: