Career Opportunity Application
Position: Project Administrator
The Project Administrator will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and addressing the service needs of our contract customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating and maintaining service manual and spec books, handling service calls, expediting orders, coordinating equipment start-ups and demonstrations, and providing support to the Estimators and Designers/Project Managers when necessary.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Respond to various customer requests in a timely and effective manner ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide support to Designer/Project Managers, Estimators and Department Manager.
- Creating, printing and sending service manuals and spec books.
- Printing and sending shop drawing submittal packages.
- Scheduling and following up on service calls.
- Tracking and expediting orders.
- Coordinating equipment start-ups and demonstrations.
- Assisting Estimators with equipment orders when necessary.
- Assisting Designer/Project Managers when necessary.
- General administrative duties.
- Communicate with all internal departments – Credit, Chain Accounts, Purchasing, Sales, and Warehouse – in a professional manner to ensure customers’ requirements are met and exceeded.
- Expected to grow capabilities to perform position with greater efficiency annually.
- Expand their knowledge of other jobs within the organization.
- Efficiently complete duties assigned by Manager.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Superior customer service attitude with unwavering commitment to the customer, team, and Company
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and MS Operating system with intermediate or better proficiency
- Clear, concise, and genuine phone presence
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Intermediate math skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Strong professional work ethic
- Working knowledge of AS400 system
- Working knowledge of Auto-Quotes system
- Ability to read blueprints
Education & Experience
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years customer service experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Previous foodservice industry experience
- 2+ years sales support environment
Apply for this Position:
To apply for this position, complete and upload the form below as well as your resume:
Download Application Form