The Chain Account Coordinator - Reorders will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and address the sales needs of our chain account customers. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, taking orders, expediting orders, addressing customer issues, and preparing quotes.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
· Process orders and respond to quote requests via phone, fax, or email in a fast-paced environment
· Inside support for Chain sales representatives, including but not limited to quoting and order entry.
· Focus on improving and maintaining profit margins.
· Establish positive customer relationships
· Provide accurate quotes and order entry
· Key contact for accounts.
· Follow up on quotes and orders
· Establish relationships with reps, vendors, technicians, and facility managers.
· Develop and maintain high level of product knowledge through vendor and company training
· Resolve customer equipment service issues with the help of vendor reps or manufactures.
· Communicate with all internal departments and understand each department’s scope of work.
· Foster positive relations and communications, and conduct oneself in a professional manner with customers, vendors, co-workers, and management.
· Minimal travel may be required from time to time
· Other duties as assigned
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
· Superior customer service attitude with unwavering commitment to the customer, team, and Company
· High attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment
· Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook and MS Operating system with intermediate or better proficiency
· Clear, concise, and genuine phone presence
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Outstanding problem solving skills
· Intermediate math skills
· Sales minded with winning attitude and proven success in developing long term relationships with current account base and new business opportunities
· Strong organizational skills
· Highly motivated and self-directed
· Results oriented team player with a committed effort to meet goal numbers
· Strong professional work ethic
· Working knowledge of AS400 system
· Working knowledge of Auto-Quotes system
Education & Experience
· High school diploma
· Bachelor’s degree
· CFSP Certification
· 2+ years customer service experience
· Previous foodservice industry experience
· 2+ years sales support environment
To apply for this position, complete and upload the form below as well as your resume: