TriMark Foodcraft is a division of TriMark USA the leading service provider of food service equipment and supplies.
The Distribution Center Senior Manager, plans, directs, and coordinates transportation storage, and distribution activities at two facilities in accordance with organization policies and applicable governmental laws and regulations. This individual must be able to manage a high-volume distribution operation and remain customer focused.
Essential functions and Job responsibilities
· Daily management of personnel in various roles
· Maintains supply chain operations with focus on continuous improvement.
· Manage UPS, Truckload, LTL with tariff knowledge, and contract deliveries
· Works collaboratively with sales team to provide efficient delivery of product to the customer
· Ensure a safe and healthy work environment is maintained.
· Lead implementation and management of Warehouse Management System (WMS)
· Engage and motivate employees
Required Skills and Abilities
· Proven leadership skills and able to effectively communicate with employees.
· Able to provide premium customer service to all customer levels
· Demonstrated experience in warehouse utilizing technology
· Management reporting including production, safety, financial, and performance standards
· Self-motivated individual willing to drive change
· Ability to lift 75 lbs.
· Understanding of DOT and FMCSA regulations
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a leadership of distribution environment and 5 years in a leadership role.
TriMark offers a comprehensive benefit package. Including 401K, tuition reimbursement and a collaborative work environment.
To apply for this position, complete and upload the form below as well as your resume: